This 65 Heliotrope 2014 is ready for immediate delivery.
The 65-foot (19.81m) power catamaran HELIOTROPE 65 perfectly combines advanced solar technology with luxurious amenities to provide a desirable on-water retreat. As a blue-water cruiser boasting a 3,000 nautical mile range and the ability to reach speeds up to 24 knots, HELIOTROPE 65 is perfect for those seeking a cruising, exploring or liveaboard yacht.
HELIOTROPE 65 is arguably the most advanced catamaran on the market with flexible solar cells (28+sqm of them) directly mounted on the surfaces. She receives up to 7 kW of power from a state-of-the-art solar power system with battery storage up to 5,000 amps. The yacht’s day-to-day operations can be run on this system with only a backup generator required. HELIOTROPE 65 features a canoe underwater hull shape with tunnels that provide an efficient propulsion system and protection for her props and rudder. Additionally, the power catamaran has a unique catchment for freshwater. The rainwater from the rooftop of the flybridge drains directly into the freshwater tanks. If they are full, they flow out to sea.
- Engine Type: 2 x Volvo Penta D9-500; 500 hp/358 kW-2600rpm. 1100 hours
- Generator: 1 x 22kW Cummins Onan water cooled with sound shield; 120/220Volt 400 hrs.
- Type: Reverse cycle A/C system: 96,000 BTUs
- Watermaker: 37 US Gallons/hour (140 Liters/hour)
- Can be ready all solar with electric motors in 6 months for $2,400,000
Please contact us today for more information or to schedule a showing.
Financing Available to United States Customers. Worldwide Delivery Available